Organic White Chia Seeds
- High in fiber
- Contains Calcium and Iron
- Contains 3 grams of Omega-3 per serving (15g)
- Source of protein
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals and a host of antioxidants
Overview of Key Benefits
Stability Of Omega3s Chia contains high amounts of antioxidants that act as a naturally occurring stability system for the delicate Omega 3s. Quercetin for example prevents lipid oxidation therefore making this seed a stable source of Omega 3.
Offsets Damage of a High-Carb/ High-Fat Diet In one vitro animal model.
Country of Origin: Paraguay.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Use it to enhance any smoothie
- Mix with smoothies, juices and even water.
- Add to overnight oats and yogurt.
- Make our Organic Traditions® Chia Seed Pudding!