We LOVE making a fresh batch of granola on the weekend to get us ready for the week ahead. Homemade granola is SO easy to make + you get to be in control of what you're putting on top of your overnight oats, yogurt, smoothie bowls and overnight oats.
We're feeling inspired today by @laurinthekitchen who made this batch
- Packed with healthy fats
- Full of fibre
- Lightly sweetened
What You’ll Need:
- 1c almonds
- 1c sliced almonds
- 1/2c pumpkin seeds
- 1c sunflower seeds
- 1/4c hemp seeds
- 1/4c shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sprinkle of pink salt
- 2-3 tbsp yacon syrup
- 1 egg white (this is the magical ingredient for cluster filled granola BUT for a vegan substitute, you can also use a chia/flax egg!)
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
1. Pulse all dry ingredients in a food processor to roughly chop.
2. Add yacon syrup and egg or chia/flax
3. Mix well and pour onto a parchment lined baking tray.
4. Flatten out and pop in the oven at 350 for 18-20 min. Let cool and enjoy!