Rice Bran & Germ Solubles
- The polishings that are removed when brown rice is milled into white rice
- Low glycemic, lactose and gluten free
- Nutrient dense
- A source of Thiamin, Niacin and Vitamin B6
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids, amino acids and a host of antioxidants
Overview of Key Benefits
Cardiovascular Health Gamma oryzanol has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and act as a naturally occurring antioxidant. Inflammatory Support Rice Bran and Germ inhibits 3 key proinflammatory enzymes COX1.
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients: Brown Rice Bran & Germ Powder
Botanical Name: Oryza sativa
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Mix in with your morning smoothie