Boy oh boy were we excited when we saw these hit our feed. @nourishwithjass nails it yet again with these raw choco quinoa bars!
Packed with all the good stuff, if you make these today we guarantee these won't last you till the end of the weekend!
- Immune boosting
- Packed with healthy fats
What You’ll Need:
1 cup quinoa puffs
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds or almonds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3-4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Lucuma powder
- 1/2 tbsp maca
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean
Dairy Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Refined Sugar Free
1. Preheat the oven to 300 and bake the quinoa puffs, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds for 15 minutes until lightly toasted. Place in a large bowl when done cooling.
2. In a double boiler, heat the oil, almond butter and maple syrup. Once heated, add in the cacao, maca, Lucuma, cinnamon and vanilla and mix.
3. In the large bowl with the toasted ingredients, add in the hemp hearts and chia seeds.
4. Pour the heated mixture into the large bowl and mix until coated. Place the mixture into a square pan with parchment paper and freeze for one hour.