Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi) Tea Cut
- Key rejuvenating adaptogenic herb in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine
- Used for meditation and relaxation
- Herbal tea
- Easily incorporated into smoothies and other superfood recipes
- Consumed hot or cold
- Known as “The Incomparable One”
Overview of Key Benefits
Adaptogen Holy Basil is considered a key adaptogen and thereby has the ability to increase resistance in the body to variety of stressors. Increases endurance.
Country of Origin: India
Ingredients: Certified Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi) Tea
Botanical Name: Ocimum sanctum
Form: Loose Leaf Tea.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Place 2-3 tsp in boiling water
- Steep for 5-6 minutes
Organic Traditions Recipes
We have 1 recipe which uses Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi) Tea Cut: