Organic Full Spectrum: Amla
- Commonly known as “Indian Gooseberry”
- Used in traditional Ayurveda for whole body balancing and cleansing
Overview of Key Benefits
Cold and Flu Due to the amount of Vitamin C.
- Product Type: Superfoods/Functional Foods/Herbs
- Channel Strategy: Natural Grocery, Superfoods, Functional Foods for Smoothies, Ayurvedic Herbs
- Structure/Function: Antioxidants, Anti-Aging, Detoxification, Cleansing, Energy, Performance, Immune, Cold & Flu, Skin Health, Natural Beauty, Women's Health, Men's Health, Kid's Health, Whole Food Vitamin C
- In-Store Merchandising: Shippers available for a brand block display.
Country of Origin: India
Ingredients: Organic Amla Berry Powder
Botanical Name: Emblica officinalis
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Add to smoothies and juices for an extra boost