- One of the most highly regarded rejuvenating herbal tonics for female health and wellbeing in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine
- It's Sanskrit name means “She who possess a hundred husbands”
- Sustainably grown and harvested
Overview of Key Benefits
Adaptogen Shatavari is considered an adaptogen and thereby has the ability to increase resistance in the body to variety of stressors. Although many associate Shatavari with women's health.
Country of Origin: India
Ingredients: Certified Organic Shatavari Root Powder
Botanical Name: Asparagus racemosus
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Mix ¼ tsp to ½ tsp to warm dairy free milk, add honey or coconut sugar to taste.
- Blend with coffee or matcha for adaptogenic benefits.